So happy to see Claire's (Zero Waste Lockdown Survival Hamper winner) happy face in the paper today! Click on the image below to read the article! Claire - Zero Waste Survival Hamper Winner
In order to promote LOCAL(Northwich) businesses, we have joined together to offer you this amazing Zero Waste Lockdown Survival Hamper worth well over £100 !
- 2 balls of Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo & Cotton yarn (Aqua & Dusk), from Crafty Stitches
- We Are Family Shampoo Bar, from Weigh of the World
- We Are Family Conditioner Bar, from Weigh of the World
- Abda’s House Blend Coffee (ground for a Cafetiere), from Abda’s Ltd.
- Pack of Crocheted Bamboo / Cotton Face Wipes, from Dante’s Boutique
- Crocheted Rainbow Decoration, from Dante’s Boutique
- Wildwash Super Sensitive Dog Shampoo, from Ginger & Browns / Innoscent Spa
(Super Sensitive Shampoo with Organic Aloe Vera & Calendula – designed for dogs with allergy-prone skin. Very mild).
- 3 Body Cleansing and Nourishing Bars, from Lavandi
- 4 Organic Vegan Lip Balms, from Lavandi
- 3 Shampoo and Conditioning Bars, from Lavandi
- Two reusable face masks, made by myself! (choice of 2 from the 6 illustrated above)
- Picnic Hamper donated by Mantle Research & Consulting
- Two Free places on a Chester Cycle Tour
- Free delivery of the hamper by bicycle (within Northwich and surrounding villages), by The Car Free Guide!
Information on how to enter the draw to win this fabulous Survival Hamper can be found at the bottom of this post.(more…)